Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Think'in Easter!

What does Easter make you think about? Probably, like a lot of you, I think of Spring beginnings because I am soooo ready for that season! :-) Flowers...dew on the grass in the mornings instead of snow and frost...warmer days and nights....getting Easter eggs ready for the children's egg hunts...
The biggest things I tend to think about are all the blessings in my life....my husband, daughter, family and friends, our continued health through the years....and most of all...that I serve a God that loves me. Sometimes I think He gets lost in all the hoopla of each holiday that has commercially evolved. It's good to just step back and remember what Easter really is about and count those blessings that are in my life....to remember that it's because of who He is and what He did on the cross that I have those blessings.
I know we all don't believe the same things, so what does Easter mean to you?

In keeping with Spring colors and the sense of Spring....Here's an Easter card to share with you!

Stampin' Up! Items Used:
Tea Party Designer Series Paper #113992,
Designer Label, 1 3/8 Circle and 1 3/4 Circle punches,
Little Leaves Sizzlits #114511,
Vintage Vogue Cling-mount stamp set #118598
Well Scripted Cling-mount stamp set #118601
Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain ribbob #109050
Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery cardstock
Clear Rhinestone Brads #113144

No comments: