Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Hubby!

Today is my husbands Birthday! Now, do you think I could give him a store bought card?! I don't think so!! I think he'd be pretty offended if I did.... :-)

A good friend of mine commented, early last year, that she couldn't wait to see what I came up with with the stamp set "Sense of Time" when I had purchased it. I'm ashamed to say, it's taken me that long to be inspired to do something with it....but my husbands B'day seemed just the right time to use it! I hope they are both pleased with the result....I think I am! I used the Designer Series paper "Nouveau Chic" which is just masculine enough to help pull off this card.  Let me know what you think!




Hope you like!

Stampin' Up! Items Used:
Nouveau Chic DSP #115670, Sense of Time stamp set #113804
Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow cardstock,
Silver brads #104336, Basic Black  1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon,
Linen Thread #104199, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon #109064,
Extreme Elements stamp set #115181

Remember...Sale-A-Bration is still going on! Ends April 30th!
If you'd like to book a workshop to learn how to make these fun cards and projects, drop me a line!

No comments: