Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Second Sketch Challenge!

Are you ready to play again? I've got another sketch challenge for you!

I hope you have fun putting your favorite colors, patterns and embellishments to this design. Please share what you come up with for all the readers of this blog, if you'd like! I know they will all enjoy seeing your designs and being inspired by your vision of this sketch. If you'd like to participate and send me a picture of your card, please send it HERE, and I will be sure to post it. If you don't have a watermark on your picture, I will be sure to list your name as you'd like it.

Note: If you are still working on the first sketch, there is no time limit here! You can still send it in and I'll post it!

Thank you for playing! :-)



Here's my interpretation :-) I used this image from a stamp set I love, and haven't used very often. This seemed like just the image I needed. Maybe you can pull out a stamp set you haven't used in awhile and try and apply it in this sketch! (Is that considered another challenge?! :-)



All items used are Stampin' Up products:
Le Jardin Botanique stamp set, Very Vintage jumbo wheel, Finial Press embossing folder,
Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Real Red cardstock, Blending pens, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch, Eyelet Border punch, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon and Clear Rhinestone brads.


No comments: