Monday, March 15, 2010

My First Sketch Challenge Creation!

Wow! It was so much fun to actually design my own sketch challenge for you! I hope you'll participate! I've had so much fun being inspired by Diane's that I thought I'd give it a try! Please let me know what you think....

Remember, sketches are for your inspiration and can be altered to suit your style, color preference, etc. Embellish, change from portrait to landscape style if you wish.....just have fun being creative with it!

I'd LOVE to see what you do with my sketch! Please e-mail me HERE with your creation and I will begin another page where I will post your samples (if you wish). The samples will remain up until the next sketch challenge!

Of course I can't leave you without also posting my rendition of the sketch! Hope you enjoy and are inspired to let your creativity flow.....


Here's my rendition:



Items used:
Upsy Daisy stamp set #111710
Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red and Soft Suede cardstock,
White gel pen #105021, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing tool # 105826 and #116631,
Crop-o-dile (to punch the little circles), 1/2" circle punch # 104390, Playground button set #116313,
*Scallop Trim Border punch #118402

* This item is a Sale-A-Bration item and is only available for FREE with a $50 purchase through March 31st. Don't miss out on this great FREE item! Place an order today!!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Ah, ha! Found you again. Love the sketch...I'll definitely plan to do it and will try to post tomorrow! I found your blog before, then lost the connection....oh, wait...duh, I know...I'm on my laptop. You are saved to my PC. Nevermind....

GORGEOUS card...Love it and your blog is fantastic. I'll let you know when I get your adorable challenge finished.

Unknown said...

Wendy, please come home and teach me how to get on your blog and any other things that I'm technologically challenged. I love you!!!