Saturday, March 13, 2010

Strawberry Delight!

Today's card was done using a sketch challenge from a fellow Demonstrator, Diane Noble. She posted it several days ago, and I just had time to sit down and participate. It's been a wonderfully lazy Saturday with a few hours to sit at my stamping table....the rain makes me want to huddle inside and be creative. :-) Does it do the same to you? My daughter wants to go out and see the new 'Alice in Wonderland' movie, so I will be soon off and running to do just that. In the meantime let me share what I came up with for the sketch, and also to challenge you to make a card using it!! Send me pictures of what you do with it, and I'll post them on my blog for other's to be inspired! E-mail your samples HERE.

So, here's the sketch by Diane:

And here's my rendition:


Stampin' Up! Items Used:

Real Red, Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock,
5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon,
*Scallop Trim Border punch, Linen Thread,
Jewelry Tag punch, *Vintage Labela stamp set,
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder,
Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper,
Tart & Tangy stamp set,
Sahara Sand, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' write markers

* These items are only available through March 31st as part of the FREE Sale-A-Bration items for every $50 you spend! Don't miss your chance to get them!!


No comments: