Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Upon Us!

Well, it is snowing again...and with the 50 + mph winds it is white-out conditions! Oh Goodie!! More time to stamp and play with "My Digital Studio!" Thought you might like a 'Valentine' version of my So Shelli challenge to get you ready for the holiday! I LOVE using Stamp'in Up!'s card stock...it's THE best on the market....and Kraft is one of my favorite colors to work with. It goes with every color out there. Just distress it and have fun creating.... :-) I made this combination for my daughter's teachers. They work so hard, and with 28 kids in the class you have to give them a lot of credit for their patience and ability to still show love to the kids... even after a hard and stressful day. :-)


Used: SU Kraft cardstock #102125, SU Real Red cardstock #102482,
5/8 Real Red grosgrain ribbon # 109052,
*I Heart Hearts cling-mount stamp set #118571
Vintage Vogue cling-mount stamp set #118598
See other items used on earlier post of 'So Shelli Challenge'

* A portion of all purchases of "I Heart Hearts" is being donated to the
Haitian relief effort by Stamp'in UP!

No comments: