Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Forever Friends

My daughter and her best friend were curled up on the sofa together (my husband finally gave up on trying to keep the dog off his leather sofa!) and I HAD to go grab my camera to capture the moment! Then....of course...in keeping with trying to catch up on my scrapbooking....I HAD to make a couple pages about them. I really like the photo and am so glad to have captured their comfort together. Hope you are inspired to grab your camera and take some pictures of your children and their animals!


These pages were done using "My Digital Studio" by Stamp'in Up!
It's truly a wonderful program and one you will enjoy playing with.
Check it out by clicking on the "My Digital Studio" link in the right hand column.
Order yours today! :-) You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Sam Woodruff said...

Finally Loaded this to a laptop to take...Been playing around Love this.
Now I need a new camera.
Hugs