Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Shelli Spring Challenge!

I understand fully where Shelli is coming from...the cold is for the polar bears, not us! :-) If we had fur, it might be a different story. As you can see from the previous photos....I definitely am ready for Spring. Shelli has issued a Spring challenge on her blog and this will be my first time entering. Hope you find my card and gift box "Springy." :-) I had to make more of my carnations...flowers fit perfectly into Spring!




Items Used:
Vintage Vogue cling-mount stamp set #118598,
Polka Dots embossing folder #117335,
Vintage Labels cling-mount *SAB stamp set #119122,
*SAB Scallop Trim Border punch #118402,
*SAB Whimsical Words clin-mount stamp set #119119,
Little Leaves Sizzlit die #114511,
Scallop Envelope Bigz die #113462, Scallop Circle punch #109043,
Circle punches ranging from 1inch- 1 3/4inch for carnation,
Razzleberry Lemonade DSP #115675

Remember that one *Sale-A-Bration items is available for FREE with every $50 purchase!
So many items, so little time!
Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st, so get your orders in soon so you have time to get what you want! :-)

No comments: