Saturday, February 20, 2010

Matchbook Candy Holder

So, how has everyone's weekend been so far? Mine has started off great due to a quick overnite visit to see some friends of mine I haven't seen in awhile....I try to get back to Chesapeake as often as I can, but it's not often enough! We had a great time stamping at our Club Group meet and learned a fun project. I'll try and post that later this week.

In the meantime, here's a Matchbook Candy Holder I made using these directions. It was fun to make and turned out pretty cute. I used two sided DSP cardstock from SU, and more Kraft cardstock. :-) The neat thing about this project is you can design it for any occasion! I've included a list of the products I used under the final photo. Remember, Sale-A-Bration is still going on, so for every $50 you spend on Stamp'in Up! product, you get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!! Combine orders with your friends or order yourself....but don't miss out on the specials!!



All Items Used are SU:

Kraft cardstock, Antique Brass brads, Word Window punch,
 Upsy Daisy stamp set #111710, On Your Birthday stamp set #111664
Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die #118138
Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon #109065
Sponge Daubers for 'aging' the edges #102892
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink #100908

Note: You don't have to use two sided cardstock, but make sure you are using a firm cardstock to make both the outside shell and the inner pocket.

Now, go on and play!! :-) Have fun! I'd love to see what you design your matchbook as!


No comments: