Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Post!

I've done it! I have entered the blogging world.....with tons of trepidation and confusion, but I'm here! :-) Please have patience with me as I begin this journey. I'm sure I'll make lots of mistakes and lots of changes. Now, where to begin?! I think I'll start with a photo of my creative space. I made it nice and neat before taking this picture. :-) When creating, it's completely covered and looks quite chaotic...but that's what happens when you are trying different techniques and using different tools all at once!


As you see, my Ott Lite and Big Shot are staples on my desk! As well as my Stamp'in Up! inks and markers. Can't do without any of them.
Until next time..... 

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Your blog is just wonderful. If this is just your start I can't wait to see how you develop it. Congratulations on a wonderful online gallery. Love your stampin' spot too. Looking forward to lots of connection with you and inspiration from you. Ooooohhh...lucky me!!!