Friday, June 8, 2018

Thinking of You!

So, how are you loving the new catalog?!
The new colors?!
The exciting new stamp sets?

Can't wait for all my new goodies to get here, so I can share their uses with you! :-)

I'm thrilled that the stamp set 'Climbing Orchid' was carried over to the new catalog because I hadn't had a chance to use it yet. :-) So, I hope this card inspires you to use it and have fun with any color combo you like! I went for a softer palette for this card, so I hope you enjoy it!

The background Designer Series paper is from the 'Wood Textures 6x6' pack. Best little pack of DSP ever!! I use it on so many cards! Every color of wood is in there! A must have!

Have a wonderful time shopping and crafting!

~Happy Stamping!





Climbing Orchids stamp set #143723

Orchid Builder Framelits #143747
Wood Textures 6x6 DSP #144177

Basic Pearls #144219


Petal Burst embossing folder #141493








1 comment:

Judi said...

What a gorgeous card. I'm seeing this 11/13/18, and I think this is the most beautiful card I have seen with these stamps!!