Friday, June 15, 2018

Life Happens!

Absolutely.....Life Happens! Doesn't it?!

We can only take each day at a time......and drink lots of coffee!! Right? 

In all our business of the days and weeks it's important to carve out a few moments for ourselves and just re-set and re-group so we can face life and our families with a smile! 
Life is certainly what we make it, and how we respond to to it....so lets face it with God's grace and make it a great day, no matter the trials it brings us. :-)

You know I love coffee, and I'm using this wonderful set again called 'Coffee Cafe'....but with a lot of color! I also used a few stamps from 'Bubble Over' for something different. 

The background was created by dropping drops of different color re-inkers on an acetate sheet, spritzing with alcohol and then dragging the paper through the ink....(it dries quickly with the alcohol) and then spritzing lightly with water which repels the ink and creates a 'bleached' look. :-) It's a really fun technique and each background piece will be unique.

Also, you know those clear rhinestones you have? Well, with the new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers you can permanently color them with whatever color you want to own!!
Fun, huh?!

Hope this Frappacino card makes you as hungry for one as it does me! :-)

~Happy Stamping!









Coffee Cafe #143677

Coffee Cup Framelits #143745



Bubble Over stamp set #145868

Bottles & Bubbles Framelits #145663

Acetate Window Sheets #142314

Stazon (for permanent use on acetate) #101406

Basic Rhinestones #144220

Stampin' Blends marker Dark Calypso Coral #144044

Seaside Textured embossing folder #141481

Starburst Punch #143717















2 comments:

Kelly Evans said...

Ok I finally have all my stamp stuff unpacked, set up and ready to go!! I definitely need my Wendy inspiration, so I’ll be haunting your blog!
Miss you!

Stamp2Create said...

LoL! Miss you too! I'll be making a visit to you one day this year! :-)