Friday, June 22, 2018

Happy Birthday!

What a simple cute set!!
'Vertical Greetings', it is, and I love how the sentiments are vertical!
Sometimes thats exactly what you need for a card's design and this gives you some great sentiments to use for almost any occasion.

I pulled together some colors I wanted to use, and then didn't have any DSP that had the colors in it I needed, so I had to get creative!! Sometimes this forces me to try something new....and gives me something fun to share with you, if it works! :-)

So, I created my own "DSP" by pulling out my Stampin' Blend markers and just coloring wavy stripes in varying colors across the Whisper White card stock and then stamping an image over that in the black. Do you like? It was fun, bright and cheery, I thought. 
Imagine all the fun color combos you can do this in!! 
I can't wait to experiment with more!


Hope you have fun creating your own desires and thinking outside the box to create your own 'designer paper'. :-)

~Happy Stamping!






Vertical Greetings stamp set #141873


Timeless Textures stamp set #140517

Petal Burst embossing folder #141493

Wood Textures 6x6 DSP #144177

Basic Pearls #144219







No comments: