Friday, June 29, 2018

Friend!

Waiting patiently for this adorable stamp set was NOT easy!! LoL.
I have adored 'Postcard Pals' since I laid eyes on it!
Now, I'm the proud owner of it! 
Love the images, the sayings....the overall feel of it....this one will be a definite keeper!

I know you will have fun coming up with many uses for this set.
This is my first card design with it....will definitely be making more when I have time.

I used the wonderful Stampin' Blends to color the critter in....easy peasy!

Go on.....get the set! You won't regret it!
I'd love to see what you do with it! :-)

~Happy Stamping!





Postcard Pals #146701

Tropical Escape 6x6 DSP #146916

Wood Textures 6x6 DSP #144177

Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372

Subtle embossing folder #143706

Stampin' Blends









No comments: