Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I'm Here For You!

Sometimes, all someone may need to know is that we have their back and are there for them. How better to express that then with a handmade card showing up in their mailbox! :-)

This stamp set named "You've Got This" is perfect for the sentiment! Great images and sayings all in one set!

I chose to cut the stem off this flower and give it more of a 'lotus' look for this card....easier to float the image. :-)

I first stamped the flower in Versamark on Whisper White card stock and then used clear embossing powder to prevent color from bleeding over as I colored it with my Aqua Painter. Very easy and fun to do! Then simply cut out and pop up on your card!

~Happy Stamping!






"You've Got This" stamp set #139575  (clear mount)



Aqua Painters #103954

Cheerful Tags framelits #141838

Flourish Thinlets #141478




No comments: