Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Barnyard Fun!

Yes, yes.....I'm a little late on using a lot of my wonderful stamp sets....
That seems to be quite the norm these days. lol. I look forward to slower days when I have more time to 'play'.....so for now, you'll just have to be entertained by my tardiness in getting these ideas out to you. :-)

I adore this (now gone) Sale-A-Bration stamp set! I'm sure many of you have it, so I hope this card inspires you in some way!

I created the wooden door by stamping the woodgrain background on Crumb Cake card stock, cutting strips to create planks and just piecing them together. :-) Now, you try it! Drag out that burlap ribbon and start pulling threads and you'll create all different things!




Hardwood background stamp #133035

Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies #145372






No comments: