Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Home With You!

Hard to believe that a new catalog will be coming out in June!! I'm SO excited and can't wait to see all the new stamps and products that Stampin'Up has to offer us!! April and May will drag with the anticipation, lol.

Well, I better get busy using all the wonderful stamp sets I have right now and hopefully give you some ideas for what you'll want to grab before they sell out on the Retirement List....coming soon!

This stamp set is photopolymer and called "Places You'll Go." Some of you may have it, so I'm sure you'll come up with many creative ways to use it in your deigns. I think it's adorable! Who knows.....sometimes stamps carry over into the new annual catalog.....maybe this one will be one of them?

I wanted to make the globe shiny, so I broke out my Crystal Effects. If you choose to do the same, make sure your inks are very dry as some of the colors will bleed if not bone dry. I created the colored background by just using my watercolor brush and applying colors in random spots. :-) Have fun with it!

The Designer Series Paper used here is from the pack named "Falling in Love." It's a beautiful pack and is found in the Occasions Catalog.

Remember the last day for ordering out of the current catalogs in May 31st. Once the Retirement List hits, products will sell out VERY FAST, so be sure to get your orders in early!

Enjoy creating!






"Places You'll Go" stamp set #141741


"Falling in Love" Designer Series Paper #142788




No comments: