Sunday, May 21, 2017

Bloom'in Birthdays!

Flower stamp sets have never really been my thing, but there have been such beautifully designed ones in this past catalog, that I couldn't resist the urge to buy them!! And.....I actually use them....a lot! :-)

One of my favorites has been "Birthday Blooms" in the annual catalog. I'm so happy that it will be returning to the new catalog! You can color it in any color and it looks gorgeous! This one I colored using the Aqua Painter.....very easy! The cutting part was the hardest in making this card. lol.
The white flower image in background was stamped with Whisper White ink.

What goes better with flowers, then a bee, right?! There's a super cute one in the new set named "Dragonfly Dreams" found in the past Occasions catalog. Another fun set you'll adore and see again in the new 2017 SU catalog! Whoo hoo!!

So, have a great time 'painting' your own flower whatever color you choose! It will look fabulous and you'll make someone happy with your handmade card or framed art made with this set! :-)

~Happy Stamping!





Birthday Blooms stamp set #140658 (clear mount)


Dragonfly Dreams stamp set #142924 (photopolymer)








No comments: