Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shark Teeth Hunt!

This past Saturday we headed to Breezy Point Park for some sun, sand and a shark tooth hunt! The entire shoreline of Maryland's Chesapeake Bay is full of sharks teeth. You have only to lightly sift through the sand and you will find a tooth at this particular park. It's great fun! If you love to bake in the sun like I do, you just lay on your towel and play in the sand and you will find these interesting treasures. I have to drag my child off this beach.....she can't get enough! I'm posting a really quick scrapbook page of our adventure (done with 'My Digital Studio')....and then a picture of all the teeth my daughter found in this one trip! She was so proud! (Of course we were too, of the many we found) :-)



My daughter's treasures found....to include sea glass!

Hope you get a chance to visit the area sometime and experience the fun of shark tooth hunting! :-)

No comments: