Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tea Time!

Remember I said I enjoyed hot tea in the evenings? Well, here's another card using stamps from the "Morning Cup" set! I worked on it while sipping a cup of Constant Comment....nice and relaxing. You oughta try it tonight. :-)

So, here's another design for use with this wonderful stamp set. I decided to go a bit 'vintagy' with this one. Hope you enjoy the sentiment with it too! It's from the new set "Favorite Thoughts" which is only available until August 31st. You might not want to miss out on this one....it's great!



The SU colors used in this card are: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake. Also used is Stampin' Up!'s new 5/8 Victoria Crochet ribbon!



Time to go steep yourself some tea! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It' s the first time I have heard that in Macedonia, obits are an unusual observe. You have wonderfully written the post. I have liked your way of writing this. Thanks for sharing this.