Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back To School!

Today is my daughter's first day back to school! She was very excited this morning to be seeing her friends and starting 4th grade! The sad part is.....no parting hugs and kisses if other children are close by. I received a sheepish smile when I asked for one. :-) Then she quietly said "I love you, Mom" with that "will you forgive me" grin on her face as she left to walk up the steps to the front door of her school. Funny how they grow up, huh? She loves to hug on me when she's at home, so I will be extremely thankful for that! :-)

Thought I'd share a picture of her this morning....she refused to blow dry her hair, so off to school with wet hair she went! :-)


I also wanted to share some pictures she took yesterday of the butterflies in our yard! She managed to catch a Hummingbird too and did a great job photographing. Hope you enjoy!



Have a great day, all!

No comments: