Saturday, July 31, 2010

Owl Delight!

If you haven't seen the new Owl Punch by Stampin' Up! you will soon see what you are missing! It's so adorable.... and punches all the parts to complete the owl in one punch! Too much fun! :-)


On my card, I hand drew the tree and then used the new Wood Grain background stamp on the tree to give it texture and interest. (didn't want you to think there was a tree punch....but we can always send in suggestions to SU for that!) Hope you enjoy the use of the Owl Punch on my card....


The background was brayered with Marina Mist (new In-Color) and the greens are Old Olive and the new Pear Pizzazz. Designer Series Paper used on the side is from SU's new Greenhouse Gala pack (can you tell I LOVE this paper pack!) Other colors used are SU's Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Peach Parfait.

In the following card I added outstretched wings to the owl by punching the wing from SU's Two-Step Bird Punch! It works wonderfully!


1 comment:

Peggy Davis said...

I love your handsome feathered friends! Very clever to use the two-step bird punch. Can't wait to see more of your creations!