Sunday, September 30, 2018

Lovely!

Oh, to play with new stamp sets!! :-)

This is a new set from the Holiday Catalog called "First Frost"....and YES, it comes with a die cutting set too! Now, ask me if I used it for a Christmas card?! Nope! Not yet. My mind went for a soft floral look and using the wonderful little flower as a background, tone on tone pattern, for this card! 

My challenge, now, will be to see it as a Christmas stamp set! :-)

The wonderful news is how versatile it really is! I know I'm going to enjoy this one for years to come! I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I will! The new punch is delightful too and worked well for the leaves for this grouping. Remember that polka dot tulle ribbon? Here was another perfect opportunity to use it! :-)

Trouble, trouble should be the name of this new catalog!! 
SUCH gorgeous items, stamp sets and accessories!!

~Happy Shopping!




First Frost Clear-Mount Bundle #149943

Sprig Punch #148012

Pearl Basic Jewels #144219

Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon #146912












No comments: