Sunday, September 9, 2018

Halloween Drinks!

I am SO excited by the new background stamp in the Holiday catalog!!
It's called 'Buffalo Check!'
It's amazing and has many, many uses....one of which I played with here for this card!

I am not a huge fan of Halloween....although we enjoy letting the kids dress up and Trick or Treat, and even throw a party here and there :-)...but it's not usually a holiday I worry about buying stamp sets and paper for. So, with that said, I felt like I needed a Halloween card for those that do love the holiday and I felt my DSP packs severely lacking in anything 'Halloweenie'....sooooo it forced me to get creative with what I do have, and this background stamp provided a great base to create my own DSP. :-) 

Grab those wonderful Stampin' Blends and use both tips to create different line thicknesses on your plaids. I also grabbed the Stampin'Up journaling pen for the fine black lines. 
Think of ALL the color options you can play with!!

Don't forget that these wonderful Stampin' Blends also color your rhinestones and pearls with ease!!
I used the new Black Stampin' Blend on the pearls shown on the card below.




I paired it with another great stamp set, 'Coffee Cafe,' and pulled a few discontinued stamp elements into this card. It's great fun to mix new and old!

Hope you are inspired to get creative with these stamp sets and get as excited about it as I am!

~Happy Stamping







Stampin' Blends!





Coffee Cafe #143677

Coffee Cups Framelits #143745


Basic Pearls #144219







No comments: