Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Coastal Mermaid!

With teen girls in the house, you just know that mermaid themed items are definitely in the 'need to have!' :-) So, naturally, I made it a point to purchase the "Magical Mermaid" stamp set!

Here's another set where you can have so much fun with color and design!
I chose softer blues for this design with a pop of purples!
I also thought this could be a cute 3x3 card for kids and friends gifts, so I made a smaller version to compliment the card....they are so much fun to make and SO useful! :-)

My girls loved it, so I challenged them to challenge me with a different color combo....needless to say, they chose colors that aren't my favorite to work with so I hope to be inspired soon to rise to their challenge! :-)

What colors do you have in mind?

~Happy Stamping!!








Under the Sea Framelits #146334

Magical Mermaid stamp set #144017

Everyday Label punch #144668


3x3 envelopes  #145829

Basic Rhinestones #144220

Stampin' Blends!





No comments: