Sunday, June 12, 2016

Turtle Cay!

It's finally Summer, and I wish for crystal clear water and white sandy beaches! :-) How about you?!
That, of course, was my inspiration for this card.


Beachy stamp sets will always call my name! THANK GOODNESS that "From Land to See" is still with us another year! :-) It's such a great set and pairs well with several retired sets that you might have!


What's an underwater scene without sea grass or coral? I had to get a bit creative with this one, so I turned the jellyfish in this set upside down and made his tentacles into sea grass! Easy Peasy! :-)


Crumb Cake was used for all levels of this card! Whisper White was used only to frame the turtle scene. FUN to make with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay for the water!


Ready to hit the beach now? :-)











From Land to Sea #139361



No comments: