Sunday, June 12, 2016

Bloom!

So, how are you enjoying the new catalog?! :-) Have you ordered any new sets yet?! I am not-so-patiently awaiting my order, lol, and I'm dying to try out my new three step stamping sets that are coming!! Whoo Hoo!!


Speaking of three-step stamping.......How about "Picture Perfect?"  Have you had the pleasure of working with this fantastic photopolymer set?! I just LOVE the flowers and starfish and plan to create with the hummingbird soon. SO glad they brought this set from the Occasions into the new catalog. It's just lovely!


The colors I pulled together to create these flowers is the NEW in-color Peekaboo Peach, recently retired in-color Tangelo Twist, and Cajun Craze. The leaves were done with Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Always Artichoke.


The background stamp "Hardwood" is a mixture of Tip Top Taupe and Crumb Cake.


Now, it's your turn to play with color and see what you come up with! :-) Don't forget your white embossing powder!




Hardwood #133035



Picture Perfect #140520




No comments: