Sunday, June 12, 2016

Helping Me Grow!

Ladies, this stamp set is gorgeous! Think of all the colors you can use for these flowers!! I just love it!! I'm so glad they included it in the new catalog from the Occasions because I'm not done wanting to create with it! ☺️



This card was taught to my lovely group of ladies in Card Club and its using some DSP that's now retired as well as one of my favorite colors, Mossy Meadow. Sigh. It distresses me when a beautiful in-color leaves us!! Wish we could keep them all!! ☺️


So....enjoy the layout and design and gather your own favorite colors and just have fun creating with "Helping Me Grow!" It's photopolymer and easy to use! Don't forget the largest acrylic block when you order....it's a large stamp!











Helping Me Grow #140764








No comments: