Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Sweetie's Valentine Card!

Ok, I gave my Sweetheart his Valentine Card, so now you can see what it looks like! :-) I'll also be posting some pictures of cards you all have sent me soon! I've only received one so far, so will wait a bit longer in case anyone else wants to send theirs!

I used the DSP from the 'Mocha Morning Specialty' and 'Neutrals Patterns' Designer Series paper sets, which I think are so versatile. Mixed with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso, it makes quite the masculine card. :-) I also love the new 'Designer Frames' embossing folders, which are available as a FREE item in the Sale-A-Bration catalog, so make sure to order yours! :-) They are great!

Here's my Sweetie's Valentine card! Hope it inspires you!



Stampin'Up! items used:
Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso card stock, DSP listed above, Designer Frames and Houndstooth embossing folders, Hemp twine,  I Heart Hearts stamp set, and the Poppy Parade and Early Espresso Stampin' Write markers.  



No comments: