Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day to my Sweetheart and to my wonderful family members and friends!! :-) I love you all very much! Hope you all enjoy a day full of memories with your Sweeties and are high on love and chocolate by the days end. :-)

As you can guess, I HAD to design a card for my Sweetie......BUT, you'll have to wait for another day to have a glimpse at it! I can't chance him seeing it here, before he has it in hand! So, I'll post a really simple card that I designed the other day using a new stamp set out of the Mini Occasions catalog. It's a tea set called "Tea Shoppe", but you'll see that I used the tea cups as 'Hot Chocolate' cups so you can see how versatile the set can be. :-) I love pink and brown together so it came together nicely.

Now, I'd LOVE to see the cards you have all made for your Sweetie's this Valentines Day!! If you'd like to e-mail me pictures of them, I'll take a day to showcase your cards here!! Just e-mail them to stamp2create@verizon.net and I'll be sure to post them soon!! Please include your name so I can give you credit for your card design! :-)

Here's the stamp set "Tea Shoppe" and the "Large Lace Punch" used for the border. The Designer Series paper used is from the Mini Occasions catalog called "Twitterpated".....beautiful paper! I'll be posting another card soon where you will see more of the designs in this pack!

So......hope you enjoy!!













No comments: