Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two-Step Bird Punch!

I LOVE this Two-Step Bird punch! It's got so many possibilities. You'll love working with it!
The following card was made using this punch. I have posted this card done in other colors, but this was my first one. I couldn't post it because I had made one similar for a girlfriend of mine for her 50th Birthday and she hadn't received it yet! I couldn't spoil the surprise, could I? :-)
I hope both cards inspire you!







Don't forget to use your Sissix Die Cut numbers and incorporate them on your cards. These were cut from chipboard and I used my SU Classic ink to color them, and then spritzed them with a mixture of SU's pearlized paint and alcohol to add a bit of shimmer! The Taffeta ribbon worked beautifully with the look of this card. I used one of my favorite stamp sets, "Friends 24-7", to stamp on this card with.

Hope it's given you more color combo ideas to run with!

No comments: