Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stampin' Up Announces....

Okay, so I always eagerly await the new In-Colors each year....but this year is even more exciting! I have to admit there is a little disappointment in some of the news....but as a whole, it's great!!

Stampin' Up! is bringing in 6 new In-Colors and re-vamping all the other color groups!! They are bringing back some of our favorite In-Colors from the past as well as getting rid of some of the standard colors they've always had. It's a very nice change-over and I think you'll like it when you take a good look. I have to admit, there's a few colors I will miss....so, I will be stocking up on paper and ink re-fills on those colors!! We'll have to get our orders in ASAP before they start to run out! So, start making your lists! :-)

So glad to see River Rock in the neutrals and Crumb Cake (which is the new name for Kraft)!


Above are the colors you need to go through your stash with and see what you need to stock up on! I'm going to miss the blues and yellows....but LOVE the new colors coming back! Baha Breeze was always a favorite and looks so good with Real Red and Chocolate Chip. Marina Mist is gorgeous and so is Daffodil Delight. And I'm soooo thrilled to have Riding Hood Red coming back!!
Yes, we have MUCH to look forward to! :-)

No comments: