Sunday, November 4, 2018

Christmas Night!

Trees! Trees! and more Trees!!

"Winter Woods" may just become my all time favorite tree stamp set!!
I'm getting excited for Christmas, so my card designs right now are leaning towards Christmas cards with this set. Once I start to see the leaves change around here, maybe I can focus on some Fall cards.
:-)

You'll adore this set and you'll love the die cuts that work with it!
I can't get enough of plaid papers and Stampin'Up came out with some great plaid prints this year.
Under the Mistletoe DSP is gorgeous for the holidays. Loving the various prints in this pack!
Don't forget your Sparkle Glimmer paper too....its beautiful as snow.



Hope this card gets you motivated to start your own Christmas designs! It's that Holiday that always sneaks up on me, even though it's my favorite. :-)

~Happy Stamping!





Winter Woods Clear Mount Bundle #149991

 Rhinestone Basic Jewels  #144220

Silver Metallic Thread # 138402

 
Pretty Pines Thinlets #141851

Christmas Traditions Punch Box #148030


Layering Ovals Framelits #141706

Under the Mistletoe DSP #146921










No comments: