Sunday, October 28, 2018

Country Copper!

Saw it.....and had to have it!
"Country Roads" stamp set just evokes peace and tranquility for me....it reminds me of my childhood walks through the fields around where I lived and the hikes I took in the woods to reconnect and gather myself when I was feeling down or frustrated. 
The beach and the country do that for me!
Some of the best places to escape are outside the city and the hustle and bustle of life.
It reminds you that there's just so much more to this life.....and how precious it is!

I enjoyed using the wonderful Wood Grain DSP, copper card stock and the incredible new Tin Tile embossing folder! Pull apart the 1/4" Copper Trim ribbon and add it for a little interest to it all. :-)

Don't forget your 3x3 cards for gifts and gift bags! Turn them into 'tags' too!

Hope this set and the following cards evoke positive memories and encourage you to get back to nature and just relax. :-)

~Happy Stamping!






Wood Textured DSP #144177


Country Road stamp set #147469

1/4" Copper Trim ribbon #144179



Sprig punch #148012

Corrugated embossing folder #148026


Tin Tile Dynamic embossing folder #147906

Copper Foil sheets #142020

3x3 Whisper White envelopes #145829







No comments: