Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wonderful Things!

Nature.....
Beautiful, inspiring and unpredictable.
Best place ever to get away to, to reflect and re-connect to our Creator, in my opinion. :-)

The beauty of nature is what inspired me to make this card and the colors I chose.
We've had two major snowfalls this winter and these are the colors that stood out in both snowstorms. :-) 

The fern in the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set is my favorite! It came really handy is creating this natural look. I also found the 'pod' in the Hostess set "Tranquil Tulips" to work well here too. I used white embossing powder for the pods and the white gel pen to draw on the curly cues. :-) 
Pull out your edge punches and favorite sentiments and you'll have an all-occasion card!

If you love these stamp sets, hurry up and order before they are gone!!!
 They are retiring the end of this month! :-(

~Happy Stamping!







Tranquil Tulips stamp set # 143767


Butterfly Basics stamp set #138816


Daubers (pack of 5) # 133773

Decorative Ribbon punch # 143771








No comments: