Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Greatest Dad!

Who loves the Wood Grain Designer Series Paper pack?! I do!! It has almost every shade of wood you can find! I just received mine and had to dig into it immediately....and of course come up with a B'day card for my kids to give to their Dad. This month marks his 46th B'day....and he's just as wonderful as the day I married him!

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!!

I used some recently old and some new in this card.....even if you don't have all the stamp sets used here, I hope this will give you some ideas on how to incorporate the wood grain DSP into your card layouts. Have fun with it! (I used white embossing powder for the "You're the Best' saying which came from the recently retired set Urban District, the star embellishments came from the retired Urban Underground and the word "dad" came from the Family Reunion stamp set.)

     ~Happy Stamping!




Brick Wall embossing folder #138288



Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372


Timeless Textures stamp set #140517

Wood Textures DSP pack #144177



No comments: