Saturday, June 24, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams!

Peach is not my favorite color.....ok, to be honest, its one of my least favorite colors....so I had to force myself to use the new Peekaboo Peach in a card design. lol. Well.....I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as painful as I thought it might be and I find I don't mind this shade too much. :-)

The dragonfly from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set was the perfect option for blending Peekaboo Peach and Fresh Fig into the wings! Top that with a little of the Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some sheen to the wings (hard to see in the pic) and you have a fun card!

Hope this inspires you to reach for your least favorite colors and give them another try! :-)

~Happy Stamping!




Butterfly Basics stamp set #138816


Dragonfly Dreams photopolymer stamp set #142924


Just Add Text stamp set #143934






No comments: