Thursday, November 21, 2013

Card Club Fun!


Had another wonderful Club meet with a really great group of ladies!
It's always an enjoyable time teaching them....they keep me chuckling all through the class. :-)
It's particularly funny when they get drawn off their 'lists' they come with for what they plan to purchase that day......I SO remember those days when I was going to card classes. :-)
I still do it when I sit down to order for myself and 'discover' many other items I really NEED.....that fall outside the scope of my 'list'.  ;-) It's just too much fun, all these little gadgets and colors!!
 
Here's one of the cards we worked on this month!
 
 
 


 

 
 2 1/2" Circle punch

 

 
 Christmas Collectibles stamp set
 
 Christmas Collectibles punch
 
 Christmas Messages stamp set
 
 

No comments: