Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nutty Thanks!

 
Fall is coming!!!.......I think, anyway. LOL
After todays 90 degree status, I'm not really sure where Fall is!
It being my favorite Season.....sweaters, jeans, earthy tones, pumpkin fields, family outings, etc.....I'm getting anxious for Fall to show up! How about you?
 
With cooler temps and Fall colors in mind, I set out to design some cards that reflect the Season.
See if they do the trick for getting you ready for sweater weather! :-)
 
I used the new Truly Grateful stamp set from the Holiday catalog, and had fun creating a wreath out of acorns! lol. I hope it works for you!
 
Did you know you can create your own fun plaids using just a brayer and your ink pads? That's all I did here for the splash of color at the bottom. Just ink up your brayer edge real well, and depending on the angle you touch the edge to the paper will determine how wide of a line you will get. It's kinda abstract, but cute and fun! Have fun with your colors! :-)
 
Here's a few of the items I used in this card:
 


 
Here's the card!
 

 


No comments: