Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Giving Thanks

 
One thing I've learned in this life is that there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for in our lives....no matter the situation. :-) I am the most thankful for my husband, children, family and friends! I'm blessed to have each one of them in my life!
 
What are you thankful for? :-)
 
Thanksgiving is fast approaching and so I've been focusing on Harvest 'flavored' cards!
Hope you are inspired and ready to make your cards for Fall Birthdays and Festivities. :-)
 
I used the new Magnificent Maple stamp set from the Holiday catalog along with the adorable Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper. LOVE them!
The colors in this card are Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango.
 
How did I make the leaves?
Easy peasy! Just grab a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and start slop'in some color on it with daubers or a sponge....a little here, a little there....and then stamp the leaf right over the top! Crumple up your paper and then open back up and cut out your leaf! See? SO EASY!! :-)
 
Have fun!!
 
Magnificent Maple stamp  #131868  $9.95 Holiday Catalog
 
 
Trust God stamp set  #126702  $14.95
 
 
 
Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon  #130019  $8.95
 
 
 
Sweater Weather DSP  #132184  $10.95 Holiday Catalog
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very pretty card.. love the layout and color combos.. and the way you made the leaf.. very clever!! TFS.