Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

Well, the school year ended and I don't know about your child, but mine was/is ecstatic! Beach, pool, playtime and travel.....she's stoked! :-)  She's already been off playing in Myrtle Beach with her Uncle and Aunt and Grandparents, went to Pensacola to see her other Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins......lucky girl!!
I have just gotten an opportunity to post these....been a busy month.

I wanted to make some appreciation gifts for the teachers, so set out to design something cheerful and bright for them. Ended up with notecards and holders using some older 'school' stamps from Stampin' Up! I used black, red, white and yellow cardstock from Stampin' Up! and an assortment of old and new elements in the design. The white images were stamped using Craft Whisper White ink.

I know that seeing stuff you can't get anymore, might be frustrating, but one day you may see use of an older stamp set that you DO have! :-)  I hope that you are inspired none the less and enjoy creating your own fun gifts for friends, family and people you appreciate!

I did use an element that IS available! See below:


Hope you are inspired for next school year end, or incorporate the ideas into invites, announcements, etc. Your imagination is all that limits you! :-)
Have fun with it!!





















No comments: