Monday, April 16, 2012

White Peony

Ok, I'm trying really hard to come up with some simple designs, occasionally.....less layers and less time consuming because I'm so short on extra time to 'play' these days! I know many of you are in the same boat. Too much to do in so little time! :-)

My little girl is blossoming overnite into a young tween.....wanting to spread her wings, show her independence and yes, try and act and dress older than she really is. Sigh. It's a full time job, in itself, of trying to slow the process to an acceptable limit. Lol. If only they could realize there is no rush on this journey.......and so much for them to miss out on on just being a kid!

So, with the few opportunities I have to get in my craft room, here's a look at a 'simple' card! The flowers are made with just a series of different sized circle punches from Stampin' Up! The more circles you use, the thicker the flower. I distressed everything with ink to give it a more 'aged' look. The stamp set is "Tea Shoppe"......just love it!!
Hope you enjoy and have fun using the design in your own creations!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!! Drop dead Beautiful!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #62 with a link back to your blog on 4-22-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Lovely card! I love the vintage feel to it. I never would have thought of red and white for vintage. I saw you on Tiffany's crafty picks!