Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blushing Indigo!

Have you ever had a stamp set that sits on your shelf and you just never seem to have a need for using it.....even though you like it?! I have several of those! Soooooo......I purposely set out to use one of them! Lol.

It's a great stamp set.....called 'My Friend' and I think it worked well with this design. Let me know what you think. :-)

I do love these colors together, and yes, as I've said before I just LOVE this DSP paper pack from the Mini Occasions! Don't forget to get yours before it's no longer available! Only one more week left for the Mini Occasions goodies!!

Have fun throwing buttons, pearls, ribbon and curled up paper into little flowers, into your cards! Makes it so much fun and interesting.....even if it's only you that thinks so! ;-)  It's your creation, right?!





No comments: