Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine Sale-A-Bration Elements!

 

Valentines Day can bring much happiness for some, and sadness for others. Here's hoping this one brings you joy as you share your love for your family, sweethearts and friends. :-)

There may be those people in your life that seem un-lovable, but everyone needs to be loved.:-) Don't forget to spread yours and bring joy to someone's day or life!


The Designer Paper 'Everyday Enchantment' pack in SAB is gorgeous!! You'll absolutely LOVE it! I'm amazed that it's included in the FREE zone with a $50 purchase. So many awesome choices are yours this year!!

Peruse the Sale-A-Bration catalog, print it off  HERE and be amazed! :-)

The following is a Valentine card I designed for my daughter.....hoping she likes it. I used the SAB Designer Paper and new ribbon and die cut from the Mini Occasions catalog.  Beautiful items!









Stampin'Up! items used:
Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB option),  3/8 Pleated Satin Pear Pizazz ribbon, Designer Frames embossing folders (SAB option), Heart to Heart punch and glitter glue.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is just beautiful!! I love how you used the SU Designer Frames Embossing Folder!! Awesome!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #51 with a link back to your blog on 2-5-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card! Could you please tell me what die you used for the big heart? Thank you so much. My email is riggsies@cox.net.

Mary Lynn Riggs

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Love it! No wonder you're a Crafty Picks #51! :)

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com