Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Field Flowers!

I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I've posted any card designs. Life truly has become non-stop, so I'm grabbing a minute as I sit home with my sick child as we both recover from a nasty flu to try and post a card I designed a few months ago. :-)

This stamp set, Field Flowers, is a great 2-step stamping set!! You'll love it! I used Marina Mist.....I know, unusual color, but it makes it so easy for you to use any other! :-) So, have fun playing with other colors!! :-)

Happy New Year to everyone!




Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Field Flowers stamp set, Marina Mist, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Old Olive cardstock, Large Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval punch and Small Oval punch, Basic Black, Marina Mist and Old Olive Classic Ink, Beau Chateau and First Edition Specialty Designer Series Papers, and Victoria Crochet Trim.

No comments: