Sunday, July 10, 2011

Father's Day Fun!

These days I am horribly late with getting mail out on time to any one! My poor Dad didn't get his Father's Day card until almost his Birthday..which was a couple days ago! Now, ask me if he's gotten his B'day card yet?! Ummmm.....the answer is no....because I haven't sent it yet! 
My little sister's Birthday is today and I haven't mailed her card either!!
See?? Just terrible these days.


As much as we all love 'real' mail, it is so much easier to get instantaneous e-mail and text messages. I don't know about you, but I miss receiving 'snail mail'....handwritten, thoughtful messages from friends and family. It makes my day! :-)

Here's my Father's Day card this year. Cute set! Hope you enjoy the simplicity. It's great for Birthday's as well! Maybe you'll do better than I did and next year you'll have yours ready and in the mail early! :-)

The set is called "Best Dad Ever."


Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Brocade Blue (retired), So Saffron and Whisper White cardstock, Stylus, Sticky Tape, Signo white gel pen, Kraft Corderoy buttons (in Clearance area), Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Brocade Blue and So Saffron Stampin' Write markers. 

No comments: