Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Delightful Nephew!

I forget how much fun "My Digital Studio" is until I'm inspired by a photo and take time to play!!

I'm so enjoying my little nephew, Timothy. It's been a year since I've seen him and he's such a delight! A happy baby, he is! :-)

Thought I'd share some scrapbook pages I've had a few minutes to create. There are so many options to MDS.....scrapbook pages, cards, calendars, journals, flyers.....whatever you want to create! If you don't feel like you can create something from scatch, then just use the templates that are there for you!
It's great to be able to open your lap top on vacation and create your pages in your down time....or while watching TV!
CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Click on the image to see the catalog of images available for MDS or other programs.


                                                                             Enjoy!





No comments: