Saturday, February 5, 2011

Notably Ornate

So, is everyone tired of the snow yet?! I don't think I can remember a year when this many snowstorms have hit the East Coast, one right after the other, likes it been doing! Just crazy!
I hope everyone is warm and snug in there homes and finding plenty of crafty things to do while you wait for the thaw!

I've tried to find the time to create some more cards for you all.....and found a couple days to play in the middle of my crazy schedule. This stamp set is one I've had sitting on my shelf for months now, and have wanted to do something with it. It calls for pearls and rich colors, for me.....so I hope you like the results.

The stamp set is called 'Notably Ornate'
The Take Note stamp punches out great with the Xtra Large Oval punch.

I used the following Stampin' Up supplies:
Love Letter DSP, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock, Basic Pearls, Black embossing powder, Big Designer Buttons, Victoria Crochet Trim and 1/8" Taffeta Basic Black ribbon.

REMEMBER, if you shop now, Sale-A-Bration is going on!!  You receive a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend!






No comments: