Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wild Rose

Finally, I dug out a Stampin' Up! Sissix Die that I had not used yet (and now it appears not to be available anymore) to see what I could do with it. You may have it....it's called "Flower Layers." If you like the concept, you can do the same thing with the current Die Cut called "Blossom Party"...so don't fret! :-) Once assembled, it reminded me of a Wild Rose.

I needed to make a Birthday Card for another friend, and thought this card would be very fitting for her.

I've always loved the monochromatic look....and all white is so beautiful....so tried that out with different layers and textures with just a splash of the Pretty in Pink color. Hope you like the design and use of the Die Cut.

Have fun creating!!





Stampin' Up! items used:
Whisper White and Pretty in Pink cardstock, Vintage Wallpaper and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die,  Oval Large and Oval Extra-Large punches, Scallop Oval punch, Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon, Basic Pearls and "On Your Birthday" stamp set. 

No comments: