Saturday, September 25, 2010

Amour

Have you just had a card evolve and you didn't know where it was going to take you? Well, this is one of those cards.....colors just happened. Love it when I can use my punches and I don't have to do a lot of cutting by hand. The bird in the  'Two-Step Bird' punch is so versatile. I find myself reaching for it often in my creating....

I know I've been using the 'Newsprint' DSP in many of my cards...but I just LOVE it!!








Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Newsprint DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Black cardstock, Basic Black striped grosgrain ribbon, Antique Brads, 1/4" Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon, Two-Step Bird punch, Basic Pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim, "I Heart Hearts" stamp set, "Artistic Etchings" stamp set, Top Note Bigz Die cut and the Square Lattice embossing folder.

No comments: